Sunday, December 21, 2008

Really? ...No Seriously, Really?


I was online looking for a expensive champagne to start my 2009 of with a little decadence in hopes of bring a lot more prosperity in the coming year.

Mind you the last time I did this was 96 into 97 and my life flipped over for the better that year.
So I figure if it work then it may work now.

Not that I'm complaining, my life is pretty good right now. I am blessed. I'm just being a itzy bit greedy.

I paid around $129 in 96 for a bottle of Salon Champagne.

It's not as bourgeoisie as say Dom or ghetto like Christal. It was quite a nice bubbly. It was so very sweet and yummy. I drank the whole bottle and was quite toasted.

So guess how much it is now.
Come on guess
How much is it now.
How much would I have to pay
(click on the bottle to find out)
BTW It's more expensive than Cristal

No comments: